BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man pleaded guilty to several felonies after crashing into a police patrol car.
Back in December of last year, 26-year-old Mario Crawford tried to flee when police responded to a shots fired call on Olympic Avenue and Dorris Avenue. He then crashed into a patrol car and then into a pole on Kensington Avenue.
Police say they found meth and an illegal gun in the car.
He didn’t show up to court and was later arrested on more illegal gun charges.
He’s looking at up to 22 years behind bars.
New on WIVB.com
- Shea’s to begin requiring COVID vaccines for kids 5+ starting in February
- New York requests additional $1.6 billion in emergency rental assistance
- U.S. DOT unveils new plan to reduce road deaths
- China demands US halt Olympics ‘interference’
- Multiple historic Erie County Park structures have been renovated through first phase of RENEW plan