BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 20-year-old Buffalo man was shot in a vehicle Wednesday afternoon.
The shooting happened just after 2:30 p.m. near Genesee Street and Herman Street.
The 20-year-old was wounded while he was inside a vehicle.
He was rushed to Erie County Medical Center by ambulance where he’s listed in stable condition.
New on WIVB.com
- Recalled Capri Sun may contain cleaning solution
- Crime Stoppers offers $7,500 for E. Utica St. homicide information
- Bolton: Trump explanations on classified documents show ‘real level of desperation’
- 3 arrests stem from Outlaw Music Festival at Darien Lake
- Two victims recovering after Sunday evening Jamestown shooting