BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man is in stable condition following a shooting overnight on William Street, Buffalo Police said Saturday.
They said the 29-year-old arrived at ECMC in a civilian vehicle just after 3:30 a.m. after being shot.
Police say the shooting happened on the 1200 block of William Street.
The shooting is still under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call or text the confidential TIPCALL line at 716-847-2255.
- ‘I don’t think she would’ve survived’: West Seneca police officer buys A/C unit for 81-year-old woman
- ‘You guys got involved,’ Call 4 Action helps get bogus school bus citation voided
- Western New York veterans receive long-overdue honor
- Buffalo Greek Festival taking place this weekend
- Buffalo breaks 104-year-old record high temperature for June 2
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.