BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)–Buffalo Police are investigating a Sunday night shooting that injured a 25-year- old woman.
The woman arrived at Kenmore Mercy Hospital in a personal vehicle right after 8:30 p.m. with a gunshot wound in her foot. She has since been treated and released.
Police say the shooting may have occurred near Perry Street and Hamburg Street. Anyone with information is asked to call the Buffalo Police’s Confidential Tip Line (716) 847-2255.
- Half of US adults have received at least one COVID-19 shot
- Alma Wahlberg, mother of Mark, Donnie Wahlberg, dies at 78
- House fire on Buffalo’s Harvard Street causes 175K in damage
- Can you travel with kids if you’re fully vaccinated?
- More Texans would support Matthew McConaughey for governor over Greg Abbott, poll shows