BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Two arrests were made when police say they turned up a shotgun and numerous drugs during a search on Harriet Avenue in Buffalo.
The search took place on Thursday, April 13. There, Buffalo police say nine grams of fentanyl, one ounce of crack, one gram of heroin and four ecstasy pills were found, along with drug paraphernalia.
As a result, Renauld, 47, and Erika Davis, 43, were each charged with third, fourth and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, as well as criminal possession of a weapon and three counts of criminally using drug paraphernalia.
- ‘Terrifying’: Passenger recalls experience aboard Carnival Sunshine during storm
- Here’s what 2024 Republicans have said about the debt ceiling deal
- Michigan Avenue bridge closes for construction
- Which virus is causing congestion, coughing in so many? Here’s a hint: It’s not COVID
- Get a free donut on National Donut Day at Dunkin’
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.