BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)– Buffalo Police are investigating two separate shootings that happened Monday.
A 24-year-old Buffalo man arrived at Sisters Hospital in a personal vehicle at 11 a.m. suffering from a gunshot wound.
Police are investigating if the shooting happened near Bailey Avenue and Connelly Avenue.
The second incident occurred before 4:15p.m. Monday afternoon in the first block of Victoria Avenue.
Police say a man was shot in the leg. He was taken to ECMC and treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with information about these incidents is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
Kelly Khatib is a digital reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2019. See more of her work here.
- Central Rock Gym Buffalo Adds New Kids Programs to the Schedule This Season
- Risk of dying from COVID-19 far exceeds 1-in-a-million vaccine blood clot, Rochester doctor says
- Illinois man discovers 19th-century tunnel beneath his property
- Niagara County to hold vaccine clinic at Transit Drive-In on Wednesday and Thursday
- Newsfeed Now: Health officials pause use of J&J vaccine, unrest continues for second night after deadly MN arrest