BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)– Buffalo Police are investigating two separate shootings that happened Monday.
A 24-year-old Buffalo man arrived at Sisters Hospital in a personal vehicle at 11 a.m. suffering from a gunshot wound.
Police are investigating if the shooting happened near Bailey Avenue and Connelly Avenue.
The second incident occurred before 4:15p.m. Monday afternoon in the first block of Victoria Avenue.
Police say a man was shot in the leg. He was taken to ECMC and treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Anyone with information about these incidents is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
Kelly Khatib is a digital reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2019. See more of her work here.
- Scotland becomes 1st country to make pads, tampons free
- Two Walmart testings sites now offer at-home coronavirus testing kits
- AAUW Seeks Scholarship Applicants
- Obama memoir sells a record 1.7 million copies in first week
- Erie County Comptroller starts GoFundMe for gym owner fined $15,000 for large gathering