BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo Police are investigating after a 19-year-old Cheektowaga man was shot Saturday night.
BPD said the 19-year-old was taken to Erie County Medical Center in a civilian vehicle just before 10:45 p.m. for treatment of a gunshot wound. He’s in stable condition.
Investigators believe the shooting happened in the 400 block of Genesee Street.
If you have information BPD asks you to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- Crime Stoppers offering up to $2,500 for information on man with 4 warrants
- Lackawanna man arraigned in deadly Dona Street hit and run
- Mercy Flight: Door-to-door scammer is asking for donations in Batavia area
- Up to $7,500 being offered for information on May homicide in Buffalo
- Jamestown man arrested on drug charges after falling asleep over steering wheel