BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo Police are investigating after a 52-year-old Buffalo man was shot multiple times in the leg Wednesday night.
BPD said the man was shot just before 8:50 p.m. in the 600 block of Hopkins Street and was taken to Erie County Medical Center for treatment. He’s listed in stable condition.
If you have information about this shooting, you’re asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- Erie County Sheriff’s Office: 47-year-old Lewiston man killed in pedestrian crash on Tuesday
- Jamestown man charged with murder, taken to Cattaraugus County Jail
- Dansville teacher arrested on multiple child porn charges
- Cattaraugus County man pleads guilty to COVID-19 relief scam
- CRIME STOPPERS: Up to $7,500 reward offered for information in July 24 homicide