BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Crime Stoppers WNY is offering up to $7,500 for information leading to the arrest or indictment of the person responsible for the killing of Malik Jones.
Jones was killed on August 10 on East Utica Street in Buffalo.
Anyone with information about this homicide is asked to call Crime Stoppers WNY at (716) 867-6161 or through the Buffalo Tips smartphone application.
New on WIVB.com
- Legendary guitarist James Burton confirms kidney cancer diagnosis
- ‘Complete destruction’: Aerial video shows Hurricane Ian’s impact on Sanibel Island, Fort Myers Beach
- Texas homecoming queen gives crown to childhood friend
- Indigenous children honored at Lake Shore
- Unique fundraiser takes people ‘over the edge’ Saturday