BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Crime Stoppers WNY is offering up to $7,500 for information leading to the arrest or indictment of the person responsible for the August killing of Joel Northrup.
Northrup was shot and killed on Parkside Avenue in Buffalo just after 7 p.m. on August 30, 2021.
- Lancaster Police report three stolen vehicles in the village Friday night
- Family calling for justice in 2017 unsolved death case
- Three individuals arrested on felony weapons charge, 16-year-old shot
- 23-year-old Buffalo man indicted for string of alleged armed robberies
- Crime Stoppers offering up $2,500 for information on Jamestown homicide