BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Crime Stoppers WNY is offering up to $7,500 for any information leading to the arrest or indictment of the person responsible for the death of Corvonte Jones.
Jones was killed on August 29, 2021, on Montana Avenue in the City of Buffalo.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers WNY at (716) 867-6161 through the Buffalo Tips smartphone app.
New on WIVB.com
- Cuomo under federal probe over sexual harassment, COVID-19 response
- New York to receive over $428M in water infrastructure funding
- Utica man attempted to seize officers’ weapon during arrest, now in custody
- Fort Drum officers march across military base to deliver over 100 toys
- Ross seeks community engagement as she becomes Western New York’s top federal prosecutor