BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Crime Stoppers WNY is offering up to $7,500 for any information leading to the arrest or indictment of the person responsible for the death of Corvonte Jones.
Jones was killed on August 29, 2021, on Montana Avenue in the City of Buffalo.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Stoppers WNY at (716) 867-6161 through the Buffalo Tips smartphone app.
New on WIVB.com
- ‘Refs had it out for us’: Chiefs lash out at officials after losing to Bills
- Man accused of stabbing Panda Express worker over food quality in Missouri
- Photos: Bighorn sheep gets stuck on roof of home in Colorado
- Giuliani to face Georgia poll workers as defamation case heads to trial
- Mama June says daughter Anna ‘Chickadee’ Cardwell has died at 29