DUNKIRK, N.Y. (WIVB) — Thomas Fafinski II, 38, was detained by Dunkirk police upon exiting 310 Lakeshore Drive West Nov. 30 around 1:40 p.m. He was arrested on felony charges of burglary in the second degree and grand larceny in the third degree.
Dunkirk police received a call from a local resident that a man was entering the back window at the Lakeshore Drive apartment. Fafinski was found with what has been reported as an estimated $3,000 worth of property upon his arrest. He was arraigned in Dunkirk City court and remanded to Chautauqua County jail.
New on WIVB.com
- Majority of Americans think COVID-19 situation is getting worse: Gallup
- Buffalo Singing Cops come back to “The Amazing Race,” but are gone again
- MVHS employees appeal for kindness and respect amid pandemic
- Villa Maria College covering the cost of students’ books and supplies
- Jefferson County parents charged after 9-month-old found burned