DUNKIRK, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Dunkirk man learned his fate for pulling out a knife and threatening to stab a Dunkirk police officer in September 2021.
Juan Resto will spend four years in prison followed by four years of supervised release. He pleaded guilty in July.
He was charged with menacing a police officer, a felony.
New on WIVB.com
- Community honors loved ones lost in homicides on National Remembrance Day
- BPS Chief Financial Officer to resign Monday
- Fetterman fires back at Tucker Carlson over tattoo insults
- 4 Observations: Injuries, heat burn Bills in Miami
- Bills can’t overcome injuries, missed opportunities in loss to Dolphins
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.