BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo Police said a male was taken to Oishei Children’s Hospital after being shot “in the leg area” Tuesday morning.
The shooting happened just after 11:50 a.m. on the 500 block of E. North Street. Police only identified the victim as a male.
It’s not clear what condition he’s in, but police said his injuries were not life-threatening.
No suspects were named. Anyone with information on the incident can call or text the Buffalo Police Department’s confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
- Images of California woman allegedly poisoning husband released; restraining order filed
- Is McDonald’s ditching plans for the McPlant, its long-awaited plant-based burger?
- Can you catch monkeypox from surfaces?
- Tracking the Tropics: Wave off coast of Africa has small chance of formation
- Local motorcyclists shocked at Zhukovskyy verdict