BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Hamburg man convicted for production of child pornography will spend 30 years in prison.
The United States Attorney’s office says 61-year-old Robert Chapline produced child porn by coercing an underage victim to engage in sexually explicit behavior between February 13, 2016, and October 2, 2017.
Chapline photographed the minor getting out of the shower and posing in a bedroom in February 2016, according to the USAO. Between 2012 and 2017 the 61-year-old “engaged in sexual contact with the Victim on several occasions.”
The Federal Bureau of Investigation, under the direction of Special Agent-in-Charge Stephen Belongia; the Hamburg Police Department, under the direction of Chief Kevin Trask and the Regional Computer Forensics Laboratory worked together on the investigation.
- 29-year-old man shot on Pembroke Avenue in Buffalo taken to ECMC
- Buffalo Police investigating shooting death of 22-year-old
- $5 million worth of marijuana seized at the Peace Bridge
- Buffalo man going back to prison after escaping Rochester halfway house
- Three people facing drug charges following traffic stop in Town of Brant