JAMESTOWN, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 24-year-old Jamestown man is facing multiple charges following a domestic dispute incident, according to Jamestown police.
At 4 p.m. Wednesday, police say they were patrolling the area of N. Main Street when they observed a domestic dispute in progress. After further investigation, police say Tyler Coulter attempted to run over a victim with his vehicle.
Coulter’s baby was also inside the vehicle at the time of the incident.
Police say no one was injured in the incident and Coulter was taken into custody after surveillance video confirmed the incident. He was transported to Jamestown City Jail.
Coulter faces the following charges:
- Criminal contempt in the first degree
- Reckless endangerment
- Endangering the welfare of a child, two counts
- Aggravated family offense
Coulter is being held pending arraingment.
- Chiefs top Bengals on last-second kick
- Hurts, Eagles soar into Super Bowl
- What three hard-line conservatives plan to do with their seats on the Rules Committee
- ‘Avatar 2’ continues dominance, tops box office for 7th straight weekend
- Barrett Strong, founding Motown artist known for ‘Money,’ dies at 81