JAMESTOWN, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Jamestown man is facing drug charges after police conducted a search warrant at a home on Langford Street on Tuesday, they said.
Jamestown police say they executed the warrant just after 1 p.m. after a months-long investigation. The search revealed a quantity of fentanyl, seven grams of methamphetamine, three units of suboxone, and other paraphernalia.
27-year-old John Dahn was arrested and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance and criminally using drug paraphernalia. He was transported to be arraigned.
Latest on WIVB.com
- 665 FBI employees left agency after misconduct investigations: whistleblower disclosure
- Young women are trending liberal. Young men are not
- Hurricane Julia expected to form over Caribbean this weekend
- WATCH: Woman drives on California freeway with 3 wheels, sparks flying
- Investigators looking into cause of Kingsley Street fire
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.