JAMESTOWN, N.Y. (WIVB) — An 18-year-old Jamestown man was indicted on a murder charge Tuesday morning, according to the Chautauqua County District Attorney.
Tucker Richard was indicted on one count of murder in the second degree in connection to the shooting death of 57-year-old Scott Blake.
According to authorities, Blake was shot and killed in the Town of Ellicott on Jan. 6.
Richard is scheduled to return to court on March 31 for a discovery conference. Bail was set at $2.5 million cash, $5 million property bond, or $10 million partially secured at 10%. He remains in the Chautauqua County Jail.
- Biden to warn private sector investments at stake under GOP proposals
- Sabres let one slip away in shootout loss
- Trump says he was not a ‘big fan’ of Fed Chair Jerome Powell and ‘beat the hell out of him’
- Trump says DeSantis endorsement was ‘nuclear weapon,’ could be working in a pizza parlor without it
- House unanimously passes bill to work to remove China’s ‘developing country’ label
Emily Miller is a digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2022. See more of her work here.