BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A doctor from Kenmore has been indicted for allegedly sexually abusing two female patients in 2019.
68-year-old Mark D. Fisher is accused of subjecting an adult female patient to sexual contact by forcible compulsion on or about August 13, 2019, while working as a physician at the Depew ECMC Outpatient Behavioral Health Center, according to the Erie County District Attorney’s Office.
Fisher was accused of “intentionally and forcibly touching the intimate parts of the victim.”
On or about August 14, 2019, Fisher allegedly intentionally and forcibly touched the intimate parts of a second adult female patient at the ECMC Outpatient Behavioral Health Center in Buffalo, the DA’s Office added.
The 68-year-old will be back in court for a pre-trial conference on Nov. 2 at 9:30 a.m.
He was released on his own recognizance.
New on WIVB.com
- Federal judge blocks Tennessee law restricting drag shows, says legislature ‘missed the mark’
- Most reliable, longest-lasting SUVs
- Deadly storms, tornadoes cause devastation in the South and Midwest: ‘Feels like a warzone’
- Pope Francis, after leaving the hospital, praises medical workers and signs boy’s cast
- Does climate change boost tornado activity?
Patrick Ryan is an award-winning reporter who has been part of the News 4 team since 2020. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.