KENMORE, N.Y. (WIVB) — Kenmore West High School said that a student was in possession of a weapon on school property.
Early Thursday morning, school administrations received a report that a student had brought a weapon into the school. The student was found by the School Resource Officer and admitted to the allegation. His belongings and locker where they found a BB gun.
The student was immediately isolated and detained and the Town of Tonawanda Police Department was involved.
The possession of an air-powered gun by a person under the age of 16 is a violation of New York State Law as well as a violation of the district Code of Conduct. The student is facing criminal and disciplinary charges.
- Oxford Dictionaries names ‘goblin mode’ its word of the year
- Red Hot Chili Peppers to play Syracuse show in April
- ‘No freaking way’: Unwelcome bear moves into Florida neighborhood, eats residents’ avocados
- Kennedy Center Honors delivers salute to stars, welcomes back Paul Pelosi
- Florida deputy ‘jokingly’ shot, killed by roommate, fellow deputy