BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 28-year-old Lackawanna male is in critical condition following a shooting on Bailey Avenue overnight, police said.
Police say the male arrived at ECMC just before 2:30 a.m. Sunday with a gunshot wound. Detectives say the shooting happened on the 800 block of Bailey Avenue.
The shooting is still under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call or text the confidential TIPCALL like at 716-847-2255.
- Gingrich testifies before grand jury investigating Jan. 6
- After STAR 102.5’s final day, other local radio station taking over brand
- Women won’t achieve pay parity until 2056, report finds
- Doctors turning to temp work, but is it good for patients?
- Oregon man boobytrapped house with rolling hot tub, rigged wheelchair that fired shotgun at FBI technician, officials say
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.