GRAND ISLAND, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 53-year-old Grand Island man was arrested following a traffic investigation, according to the Erie County Sheriff’s Office.
Around 10 p.m. on Nov. 30, a deputy stopped a vehicle on East Park Road after observing vehicle and traffic law violations. Following an investigation, it was discovered that the driver, Gregory Dinsmore, had 26 suspensions on his New York State driver’s license and an outstanding warrant from the New York State Police.
Dinsmore was charged with one count of aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, a felony, with 10 or more suspensions and two vehicle and traffic law violations.
Dinsmore is being held at the Erie County Holding Center pending future court appearances.
- Scientists fear valley fever may be on the rise, on the move in US
- Hot streaks, cool feats: UB, Bona hoops teams extend winning runs
- 103.3 The Edge helps get more than 30 people trained in hands-only CPR
- Man charged with murder in fatal stabbing of O.C. doctor riding bike on PCH
- Ken-Ton schools host 36th annual Jerry Starr SleepOut