DUNKIRK, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Dunkirk man has died due to injuries he suffered in a shooting in Dunkirk in May.
Police identified 36-year-old Antonio Watts as the man who died as a result of the shooting, which occurred on May 23.
Police say that the individuals involved knew each other and that this is believed to be an isolated incident. They say there is no threat to the public.
The investigation is still ongoing. Anyone with information should call Dunkirk PD at 716-366-2266 or the confidential tip line at 716-363-0313.
- Missing vulnerable alert for 75-year-old Buffalo woman with dementia cancelled
- ‘The church is our family’: St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Elma to be torn down
- Stefon Diggs’ nephew joins Buffalo Kickoff Live
- One detained after several fights at Frightworld
- Man shot at party on Navel Avenue, expected to recover
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.