BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A male was found dead Saturday afternoon underneath a Buffalo bridge.
Buffalo Police officers found the person around 2 p.m. underneath the Kensington Expressway overpass at Michigan Avenue and Cherry Street.
The cause of death is not yet known, according to BPD.
An autopsy is will be completed by the Erie County Medical Examiner’s Office.
New on WIVB.com
- Authorities use DNA to identify suspect in 1998 murder of Ohio woman
- ‘It brings you back there’: For veterans with PTSD, July Fourth can be difficult
- Texas teen arrested for planning mass shooting at Amazon Delivery Station, police say
- “It’s usually one of the busiest weekends”: Niagara Co. Sheriff’s Office patrols waterways for July 4
- ‘Absolute tragedy’: Jet truck driver killed in air show accident