BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Buffalo man is going behind bars for 15 days after killing a pedestrian on Main Street in 2021.
The Erie County District Attorney’s office said Daniel Robinson, 29, was driving northbound on Main Street in Buffalo just before 11 p.m. last April 2 when he hit 42-year-old Jammie Shareece Moore-Nelson while she was crossing the street near Lisbon Avenue. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
This past May, Robinson pleaded guilty to the “highest sustainable charge,” one count of reckless driving, an unclassified misdemeanor.
New on WIVB.com
- ‘Lucky to be alive’: Ashton Kutcher opens up about rare autoimmune disorder
- Request made for Albany DA’s Office to review Zeldin Campaign
- Utica PD looking for suspects who left man in critical condition
- Perseid meteor shower reaches peak this week: When to see it
- DOT proposal: Travelers would receive refund if flight is canceled, postponed