BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo police say they are investigating a shooting that occurred Thursday night.
Just after 9 p.m., officers say they responded to a call on Langfield Drive where they say a 47-year-old male had been struck by gunfire while outside.
The victim was transported to ECMC where he was listed in stable condition.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at 716-847-2255.
This is a developing story, check News 4 for updates.
- GOP, Dems clash on parental involvement, LGBTQ students at year’s first Education hearing
- ‘The Late Late Show’ canceled after almost 30 years on CBS: reports
- Damar Hamlin receives NFLPA Alan Page Community Award
- “African American music is always growing and changing”: Colored Musicians Club members speak on Black History Month events
- How much does a Super Bowl commercial cost?