DUNKRIK, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Dunkirk man is facing charges after a stabbing Saturday morning, the Dunkirk Police Department announced.
David Texidor, 29, was charged with burglary in the first degree and assault in the second degree.
At approximately 8 a.m. Saturday, police say they responded to the scene of North Ocelot Street where, they say, a possible stabbing was reported.
Police say they located a male victim at the location. Due to the seriousness of his injuries, the victim was transported to Hamot Medical Center for treatment.
After an investigation, police say Texidor was arraigned in Dunkirk City Court and remanded to the Chautauqua County Jail.
- Saliva guitarist Wayne Swinny dies after brain hemorrhage, band confirms
- Hard Rock Hotel’s guitar tower gets OK, will ‘forever change’ the Vegas Strip skyline
- “It’s just unbelievable”: Depew middle schoolers design Bills Stadium with Minecraft
- Following recent collapses, Americans’ trust in banking industry sharply declines: poll
- Oversight panel distances from Gaetz, Greene push to bring Tara Reade for interview
Emily Miller is a digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2022. See more of her work here.