BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A man is dead after a fatal stabbing in Buffalo early Sunday morning, according to Buffalo police.
Police responded to the call just after 3:45 a.m. Sunday to an apartment complex on the 1000 block of Kenmore Avenue, near Colvin Boulevard.
Police say a 59-year-old man was declared dead at the scene, apparently from some type of dispute.
The alleged incident is still under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call or text the confidential TIPCALL line at 716-847-2255.
- ‘We’re just a little disappointed’: Firefighters frustrated Niagara County ambulance service still not running
- Popular Hamburg restaurant to close its doors
- Family of teen lost to cancer keeps honoring him, 25 years later
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport partners with “CLEAR” for quicker check-in
- Rising costs, lack of supervision, among other concerns on Erie County migrant situation
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.