BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A man is expected to recover after he was shot during a party on Navel Avenue early Sunday morning, according to police.
Police say the shooting happened just before 1:30 a.m. on the first block of Navel. The man, 29, was transported to ECMC to be treated for apparent non-life threatening injuries.
The shooting is still under investigation. Anyone with information should call or text the confidential TIPCALL line at 716-847-2255.
New on WIVB.com
- 5 puppies named for “Elf” characters looking for homes
- Delaware North gives fans choice of menu at KeyBank Center
- ‘How did no one notice?:’ Parents raise concerns after students get sick from eating cannabis-infused edibles at school
- Jamestown man arrested following alleged stolen vehicle pursuit
- Man found dead after Cheektowaga residential fire, woman rescued
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.