BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A man who walked into a Buffalo Burger King with a gunshot wound Wednesday evening is receiving treatment at Erie County Medical Center.
The man walked into the Burger King at Main Street and West Utica after he had been shot and was rushed to ECMC, according to Buffalo Police. The victim’s injuries are believed to be non-life-threatening.
Buffalo detectives are working to learn if the shooting happened near the restaurant.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
New on WIVB.com
- Thompson scores five, four in first as Sabres topple Columbus
- “We have to listen and learn”: Iroquois Schools respond to NYSED Native American mascot memo
- Lawmakers question officials; make sure vets affected by burn pits are taken care of
- The U.S. is experiencing worst influenza season since 2009 swine flu pandemic
- Tage Thompson ties NHL record with 4 goals in 1st period, Sabres score 6 to match team mark