SHERIDAN, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 26-year-old Cassadaga man is facing multiple charges after turning himself in, according to the Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office.
Chase R. Jones was charged with two counts of grand larceny in the fourth degree, two counts of auto stripping in the third degree, and two counts of criminal mischief in the fourth degree.
Following an investigation, the Sheriff’s Office found that Jones had damaged vehicles from a business located in the Town of Sheridan by cutting out the catalytic converters.
Jones turned himself into the Chautauqua County Jail on Dec. 1. He will answer to the charges in the Town of Sheridan Court.
- Scientists fear valley fever may be on the rise, on the move in US
- Hot streaks, cool feats: UB, Bona hoops teams extend winning runs
- 103.3 The Edge helps get more than 30 people trained in hands-only CPR
- Man charged with murder in fatal stabbing of O.C. doctor riding bike on PCH
- Ken-Ton schools host 36th annual Jerry Starr SleepOut