LOCKPORT, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Niagara County man is facing multiple charges after police say he beat a 5-month-old in March, according to the Niagara County Sheriff’s Office.
29-year-old Jordan Steiner is accused of beating the child, who arrived at Oishei Children’s Hospital on March 18 with a skull fracture.
On Wednesday, Steiner was arrested and charged with one count of assault and endangering the welfare of a child. He is being held at Niagara County Correctional Facility for arraignment.
- Historic Broderick Park could soon receive name change
- Erie County Clerk’s Office employee suspended
- New bill would teach drivers education students what to do if stopped by police
- Expert: Fatal shooting of West Seneca man by border agents ‘could have been avoided’ | Part 2
- Orchard Park elementary school opens inclusive playground
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.