LOCKPORT, N.Y. (WIVB) — The driver responsible for a fatal August crash has been charged, Niagara County District Attorney Brian Seaman and Sheriff Michael Filicetti announced Wednesday.
An unsealed indictment charged Eric Gardner of Niagara Falls with aggravated vehicular homicide, first and second-degree vehicular manslaughter, driving while intoxicated, driving while ability impaired by the combined influence of alcohol and drugs and related charges.
The indictment stems from a rollover crash on Aug. 26 on Ridge Road in Hartland that killed Gardner’s passenger in the vehicle, 47-year-old Stacy Donnelly of Lockport.
Gardner was picked up on a warrant Wednesday and faces a maximum of 25 years in prison.
- Key Democrats ask State, Defense for records on Kushner family business
- Intruder at California high school touched girl, asked to kiss 2 others, district says
- RNC chief on criticism of early voting: ‘We need to stop that’
- GOP Georgia lieutenant governor: Every Republican ‘ought to hold Donald Trump accountable’ for Warnock win
- Border Patrol agent dies in ATV accident while on duty