LOCKPORT, N.Y. (WIVB) — A North Tonawanda man was convicted for multiple counts of sexual assault against a child, the Niagara County District Attorney announced Tuesday.
Nathan A. Jones was found guilty of five counts of predatory sexual assault against a child and one count of sexual abuse. The court says he abused multiple children.
Jones is facing 25 years to life in prison when he is sentenced on November 7.
Latest in crime news
- Emergency crews respond to Seneca and Elk Street multi-vehicle accident
- Extradited man facing 25 counts, including sexual conduct with a child
- Woman accused of stealing $6K while managing Hamburg youth hockey team
- Police in California investigating possible serial killings, seeking person of interest
- Buffalo police investigating shooting of 17-year-old
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.