BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — One person was injured in a shooting in Buffalo’s Riverside neighborhood on Thursday night, according to Buffalo police.
Police responded to the 900 block of Tonawanda Street around 7:30 p.m., where a male had been shot in the leg. He was transported to ECMC to be treated for non-life threatening injuries.
The shooting is still under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call or text the confidential TIPCALL line at 716-847-2255.
- Mother calls for accountability after student attacked at daVinci High
- Seneca Nation, New York agree to temporary gaming compact extension
- Texas attorney says Von Miller investigation will continue even if alleged victim recants
- Former Buffalo News food editor launches independent platform
- Man sentenced for social media posts threatening stores
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.