BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 45-year-old male is in stable condition after he was shot on Grider Street on Sunday morning, Buffalo police said.
Police said they responded to the shooting to the 300 block of Grider just after 11:30 a.m., where the male had been hit while standing outside.
He was transported to ECMC in stable condition.
The shooting is still under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call or text the confidential TIPCALL line at 716-847-2255.
- Former Domino’s Pizza franchise owner settles race harassment lawsuit
- Only on 4: ‘I could just feel fists on my face’: Tim Hortons supervisor speaks out after alleged attack in Niagara Falls
- Canisius College named in lawsuit with allegations of harassment and bullying on the women’s basketball team
- Niagara Falls cop loses job over residency
- Thomas loves playdates with other dogs
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.