BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 34-year-old Buffalo man was shot overnight on Sherman Street and taken to the hospital for treatment.
Buffalo Police say the man was shot Sunday morning on the 500 block of Sherman Street. He was taken to Erie County Medical Center just before 3:30 a.m. in a civilian vehicle for medical attention.
The 34-year-old is listed in stable condition.
BPD asks if anyone has information to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- Two Buffalo Police officers injured after man hits patrol car
- Woman faces charges in connection to January 2020 Kilhoffer St. arson
- Police: Loaded gun, numerous drugs lead to charges against Amherst man
- Sheriff: 1.5 kilograms of cocaine found in home of Tonawanda man
- 17-year-old girl dead after shooting on corner of Lisbon and Bailey in Buffalo