JAMESTOWN, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Jamestown man is accused of dousing a victim in gasoline and then threatening to light them on fire, police said Monday.
Police say that they received a report of a disorderly person in the area of W 7th Street and Washington Street and located 42-year-old Nathan Strickland a short distance away.
Strickland was charged with second-degree menacing. He is being held at Jamestown City Jail awaiting arrgainment.
Latest Local News
- Election results: Kevin Peterson, Rob Hefner re-elected as Mayors of Depew, Blasdell
- Lockport intermediate school to hold classes remotely Thursday and Friday
- 13-year-old boy facing charges for striking bartender
- Cheektowaga Police aware of racist language in viral video
- Sniper rifle falls off roof during Buffalo St. Patrick’s Day Parade
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.