BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)– The City of Buffalo Police say they’ve launched an investigation into an overnight shooting in the 900 block of Smith Street in Buffalo.
Police tell us Ferry-Fillmore officers responded to an emergency call at 2:50 a.m. the morning of November 22.
Officials say two women in their 20s were shot after gunfire rang out at a supposed house party.
Both women were transported to the Erie County Medical Center.
Police tell News 4, the 27-year-old Buffalo resident is in critical condition. The 25-year-old Buffalo resident has been treated and released.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Two WNY organizations helping those in need are working to distribute PPE
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home