BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)– The City of Buffalo Police say they’ve launched an investigation into an overnight shooting in the 900 block of Smith Street in Buffalo.
Police tell us Ferry-Fillmore officers responded to an emergency call at 2:50 a.m. the morning of November 22.
Officials say two women in their 20s were shot after gunfire rang out at a supposed house party.
Both women were transported to the Erie County Medical Center.
Police tell News 4, the 27-year-old Buffalo resident is in critical condition. The 25-year-old Buffalo resident has been treated and released.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- ‘Gorilla Glue Girl’: Tessica Brown launching hair care line months after infamous incident
- Child tax credit checks: IRS launches new tool to prevent parents from missing out on payments
- 1 in 5 asymptomatic COVID patients will eventually suffer long-haul symptom, study suggests
- Gov. Cuomo provides Wednesday coronavirus update for NYS
- Buffalo building slated for demolition catches fire