JAMESTOWN, N.Y. (WIVB) — Two homeless men were arrested after they allegedly entered a Jamestown residence to steal food early Friday morning, the Jamestown Police Department announced.
William White, 52, and Daniel Baird, 47, were both charged with second-degree burglary and petit larceny.
Police say the two men entered a residence without permission just before 3:30 a.m. on the north side of the city and allegedly stole a pack of hot dogs and a chocolate pie.
White was found to have an active probation warrant through the Jamestown City Court. Both men are being held pending arraignment.
- Biden declines to veto GOP-led measure to end COVID-19 emergency
- State leaders announce $100 million in funding to expand high-speed internet in NYS
- Couple says city is forcing them to pay red light violation that isn’t theirs
- Debt limit barely discussed in Powell meeting with House GOP members
- Nashville school shooting: Everything we know about victims, suspect and timeline so far
Adam Gorski is a Buffalo native who joined the News 4 team in 2022. You can find more of his work here.