NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. (WIVB) — Niagara Falls police are searching for suspects after two men were shot Monday night.
It happened near 19th Street and Ashland Avenue just before 10 p.m. The two victims were hospitalized, one at ECMC and the other at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center.
The 35-year-old man at ECMC is in critical condition after being shot several times. The one who went to the Niagara Falls hospital had been shot in the leg. He was treated and released.
Anyone with information on this incident is being asked to call Niagara Falls police.
- ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith says Trump ran for president to ‘get them all back’ after failed Bills bid
- US Marshal has message for murder suspect involved in alleged love triangle: ‘Surrender to authorities’
- FALSE: Viral tweet about Gov. Abbott’s office, money offer to shooting victim’s uncle was lie
- Biden to Delaware graduates: ‘No time to sit on the sidelines’
- VP Harris visits site of Buffalo supermarket mass shooting