BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo police say an 18-year-old woman and 16-year-old girl arrived at ECMC around 5:20 a.m. Sunday after being struck by gunfire.
The 16-year-old is said to be in stable condition following the incident. The 18-year-old was pronounced dead upon arrival at the hospital. Detectives say the teenagers were struck by gunfire while inside a vehicle near Northampton Street and Humboldt Parkway shortly after leaving a party.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
This is a developing news story and will be updated as more information is learned.
New on WIVB.com
- These Republican senators voted against the government funding bill
- Northern lights could become intense over the next 18 months: Here’s why
- Bills seek to slow Dolphins’ speedy offense in early showdown between AFC East powers
- Haley draws Trump’s fury after strong debate showing
- Is ‘Buffalo Pepsi’ actually good?