BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Buffalo police say an 18-year-old woman and 16-year-old girl arrived at ECMC around 5:20 a.m. Sunday after being struck by gunfire.
The 16-year-old is said to be in stable condition following the incident. The 18-year-old was pronounced dead upon arrival at the hospital. Detectives say the teenagers were struck by gunfire while inside a vehicle near Northampton Street and Humboldt Parkway shortly after leaving a party.
Anyone with information is asked to call or text the confidential tip line at (716) 847-2255.
This is a developing news story and will be updated as more information is learned.
New on WIVB.com
- ‘Refs had it out for us’: Chiefs lash out at officials after losing to Bills
- Man accused of stabbing Panda Express worker over food quality in Missouri
- Photos: Bighorn sheep gets stuck on roof of home in Colorado
- Giuliani to face Georgia poll workers as defamation case heads to trial
- Mama June says daughter Anna ‘Chickadee’ Cardwell has died at 29