BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A man is accused of throwing a rock at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Buffalo twice in a span of two days, authorities said Monday.
They say the first incident occurred at around 2:45 a.m. Sunday, when a man identified as Jones Ricky Woods allegedly threw a rock through the glass front door of the facility on Delaware Avenue. He was taken into custody later in the day and charged with criminal mischief.
Authorities further say that Woods allegedly returned to the facility around 3:30 p.m. Monday afternoon and threw another rock, shattering the front glass window. He was immediately taken into custody, where the U.S. Attorney’s Office said federal charges are pending.
There were no injuries in either incident.
- Political satirist and Buffalo native Mark Russell dies
- Pot dispensary licensing coming to WNY, additional permits expected to be issued Monday
- Niagara Falls launches security camera rebate program to include non-profits
- Taste of Buffalo named winner of USA TODAY’s Best City Food Festival
- Hochul announces $1.4 million to help East Buffalo residents impacted by shooting
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.