BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 26-year-old man from Lockport was shot Saturday morning on Watson Street in Buffalo.
Buffalo Police say he was wounded on the 200 block of Watson and taken in a civilian car to Erie County Medical Center just before 4:30 a.m. for treatment.
The 26-year-old is in stable condition.
If you have any information about the shooting, you’re asked to call or text the Confidential TIPCALL Line at (716) 847-2255.
- Sheriff: Batavia woman facing felonies after unlawfully collecting nearly $8,000 in SNAP benefits
- Niagara Falls police make arrests after man dies in barbershop earlier this month
- Genesee County man charged with killing father after body found in home
- NYSP: Drunk PA man with 3 children in vehicle involved in hit-and-run
- Elmira police accuse Lockport man of deadly stabbing; victim identified as Lockport woman