WEST SENECA, N.Y. (WIVB) — A 64-year-old West Seneca man will spend time behind bars for selling, methamphetamine, U.S. Attorney Trini E. Ross announced.
Timothy J. Chowaniec was convicted of possession with the intent to distribute and distribution of methamphetamine. He will serve 135 months in prison.
In January and February 2020, an undercover investigator purchased methamphetamine from Chowaniec at his West Seneca home.
In April 2020 the DEA and United States Postal Inspection Service executed a search warrant and recovered a sandwich bag containing approximately 3.7 ounces of suspected methamphetamine from the residence.
- Teen helps officer injured in Missouri shooting
- Will new technology stop violence in Buffalo Schools? Experts explain
- Hurricane Ian death toll rises, the majority reported in Florida
- Fetterman compares Oz to ‘The Simpsons’ quack doctor in new ad
- N. Korea fires missile over Japan; some residents warned to seek shelter