ALBANY, N.Y. (WIVB) — One of the women who has accused Gov. Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment is planning to take him to court.
The attorney for former aide Lindsey Boylan says she plans to sue him and people in his administration.
This comes after a report found that the Governor retaliated against Boylan when she came forward with sexual misconduct claims.
Cuomo Under Fire
- Cuomo legal woes continue, could cost public at least $9.5M
- Cuomo stripped of Emmy: ‘Any reference to his receiving the award will be eliminated’
- Cuomo: ‘Thank you for the honor of serving as governor of New York’
- Kathy Hochul becomes New York’s first female governor
- Watch: Defiant Cuomo bids farewell to New Yorkers before Hochul takes over