BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Dr. John Sellick, a professor and infectious disease expert from the Jacobs School of Medicine at the University at Buffalo, joined News 4 Monday evening to discuss COVID-19 booster shots for children aged 12 and older.
The full interview can be seen above.
New on WIVB.com
- Ryan Bates happy to be back with Bills after being an RFA this offseason
- GUIDE: The 182nd Erie County Fair returns this week
- Arkansas judge’s body found at bottom of lake after family vacation
- Spotted lanternfly sighting in West Seneca likely was isolated incident
- Kaleida Health union workers plan picket amid contract negotiations