BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Dr. John Sellick, a professor and infectious disease expert from the Jacobs School of Medicine at the University at Buffalo, joined News 4 Monday evening to discuss COVID-19 booster shots for children aged 12 and older.
The full interview can be seen above.
New on WIVB.com
- Krebs nets first two career NHL goals in 6-3 Sabres win
- Bars and restaurants along Chippewa street expect a busy Sunday during Bills playoff game
- Cheektowaga Central students to head to Special Olympics
- Bills fans head to airport for team sendoff
- Seneca Nation language department shares support for Bills