BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A new report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics found inflation jumped 8.2% in September, with the highest jumps in prices at the grocery store, and for housing and electricity.
Fred Floss, Ph.D., joined News 4 at 4 to discuss the inflation. Watch the full segment above.
- Former NYT columnist Bari Weiss releases ‘Twitter Files Part Two’
- Major animal poaching ring busted by CA Fish and Wildlife
- Private school defends dean after Project Veritas claims sex toys shown in class discussion
- Binghamton-bound Kaylee Krysztof breaks Depew record, closing in on 2,000 points
- Amherst PD: Multiple robberies in Eggertsville