BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Security at The Frederick Law Olmsted School at Kensington was increased for Tuesday following threats made over social media.
A letter from School Principal Giovanna Claudio-Cotto to the community said the school became aware of the threats during Monday’s dismissal.
The threat was reported by students, Claudio-Cotto said. Security officials and Buffalo police were immediately contacted and an investigation began.
Visitors will have limited access to the building on Tuesday and extra security measures are in place. Parents were asked to talk to their children are being safe, being mindful of their surroundings and reporting suspicious activity.
- Terry Bradshaw says he’s been treated for 2 kinds of cancer
- Country music artist HARDY treated for ‘significant injuries’ following tour bus crash
- Why some Hawaiian islands are banning common sunscreens
- Biden has tried to rebuild the refugee system. This year will test that
- NASA hit an asteroid with a spacecraft: Now what?